- Thou shalt not telephone another house, nor flush thy toilet chain (unless it’s a number 2), after 10.30pm.
- Thou shalt not ask a stranger if they are nearly done on the loo.
- Thou shalt only consume dropped food if it was on the floor for five seconds or fewer.
- Thou shalt avoid the use of a urinal directly next to another at all costs.
- Thou shalt stick to the ‘one per segment’ rule when using revolving doors.
- Thou shalt adore one, if not all, of Drake, Justin Bieber, One Direction and Beyonce.
- Thou shalt abide by the ‘follow back’ rule on Twitter, the ‘add everyone you meet’ rule on Facebook, and the ‘take pictures of everything’ rule on Instagram.
- Thou shalt be completely outraged by any hint of racism, yet proceed to still be a little bit racist thyself.
- Thou shalt enjoy a love-hate relationship with all reality television shows: hating them publically, whilst simultaneously secretly loving them.
- Thou shalt always be aware of the potentially catastrophic repercussions when deciding how many x’s to put at the end of a text.